Thursday, February 5, 2009

Shocking!!!

When I got my degree in college, the next thing I had to do was to go to work to make a living.



What a shock!



My immediate boss told me to steal my competitor's catalog and price book if I could. He told me to submit false, as in inflated, travel expense accounts for reimbursement so as not to expose his other subordinates to charges of false, inflated expense accounts.

I got out of that job by going to boot camp at Fort Knox.

What a shock!

Sleeping in a barracks with West By God Virginia hillbillies, hassled by DI's, cooks, CO's and Platoon Sergeants.

I got out of that job by getting married.

What a shock! I'll not elaborate on that one.

Obama is in boot camp.

What a shock! The Commander-in-Chief, hassled by crooked business people. neocon warlords and his own Pentagon. They all want to give him the boot camp buzz cut, and force him to get in line with their ways. It's called humiliation which is supposed to breed camaraderie.

What a shock!

Leanderthal, Lighthouse Keeper

No comments: