Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Two Blogs

Dear Visitors,

I'm surprised weekly when I read the counter report on this blog that so many are still visiting though I haven't posted to it for some time. I've been posting to my other blog, "capecodlighthouse.blogspot.com" for several months. One of my last posts to "leesvoicecryinginthewilderness.blogspot.com" mentioned why I decided to use the Cape Cod Lighthouse blog more regularly.

I'm glad many are still enjoying what I wrote on Voice Crying in the Wilderness. You might visit the Cape Cod Lighthouse blog also. The posts there are in the same vein as the Voice. I just thought that perhaps calling myself the Voice Crying in the Wilderness was a bit too egotistic, if not narcissistic. I am not the prophet the title implies.

Thanks again for your interest,

Leanderthal, Lighthouse Keeper, aka Leanderthal, The Voice Crying in the Wilderness.

No comments: