Sunday, July 13, 2008

Go Tell It On The Mountain

As usual, Bill Moyers is doing his best not to be a voice crying in the wilderness. He is doing it publicly, and asking us to do the same, in the absence of neutral journalism in the so-called Main Stream Media.

Be sure to read all the way to the end. The last two paragraphs are the message.

Sometimes I wonder why I keep writing to this blog. I get almost no comments, so I assume almost no one's reading it. But Bill Moyers concludes, as I did when I started this blog, that the corporate media is damaging the Republic, and any and all voices are needed to expose it for what it has become, the Pravda of the United States of America.

So, I will blog on.

Leanderthal, Lighthouse Keeper

1 comment:

Jeff- in the Berkshires said...

Keep on blogging. Just because people don't comment doesn't mean they aren't reading and picking something up.