Saturday, July 12, 2008

New England Smog

Here's an article that caught my attention for two reasons.

The first: My total disgust for Cheney and Bush who continue to do all they can to protect their cronies and financial benefactors who continue to pollute the environment because not doing so would kill their GOLDEN GOOSE.

The second: My awareness that one of my life partner's sons has recently needed medical care for pulmonary distress. His employer moved into a new building, and shortly thereafter he reported breathing difficulties. Speculation has it that his distress was caused by materials used in new construction which are known to release into to the environment "stuff" which can be toxic to living species.

I have since been told by the mother of this son that she and he believe that there is growing and accumulating evidence that there is something to the validity now becoming known as "New Building Syndrome".

Based on reading the article to which I provided the link above, it seems his medical problems might be compounded by the air he has no choice but to breathe as a result of his recent decision to relocate, for an indeterminate time, to Cape Cod.

Please read the article for which I provided a link above. It is well written and seemingly well factually documented.

Leanderthal, Lighthouse Keeper

No comments: