Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Another Great Soup to Nuts Progessive Dinner

April 30, 2008 is the date for the next Souper to Nuts Progressive Dinner.

I was a first timer recently and have to tell you that I have met some wonderful folks as a result of submitting five posts from my blog, A Voice Crying in the Wilderness.

We've swapped links and in some cases shared email addresses for sidebar conversations.

I recommend dipping your little finger in the soup. I expect you will enjoy the taste.

Leanderthal, Lighthouse Keeper

2 comments:

Ali Gator said...

That was a cool blog event. I found a number of interesting sites and plan on participating in the next one too.

Leanderthal, Lighthouse Keeper said...

My partner Betsy's oldest son worked for Chevron and then Aramco in SA for 20 years. He's in Houston, TX now working for a consulting company specializing in oil exploration. He's a geologist by training. He and his wife and kids have amazing stories to tell.

He came back to the US two years ago.

I find your analysis of Middle East culture most interesting.