Monday, August 18, 2008

Attacking McCain, And Sorry to Have to Do That

You can read here comments posted on Kevin Drum's blog at the Washington Monthly, the subject of which is how to respond to McCain's attacks. As of this hour on Monday, 8/18/08, my comment is the last in line.

I've tried to copy that unfinished comment to my own blog, and I'm not sanguine about the prospects that I know enough to pull it off.

I won't know until I complete the process of publishing this post.

Please know that I'm aware I have left the expression of my point of view unfinished. That's because I didn't want to lose what I was able to write, even though I knew I had more to say.

Maybe that's the most valuable benefit of the blogosphere's virtual dialogue provision. Dialogues are back and forth discussions, and, at their best, honor the spoken and written word of the other interlocutor(s).

My comment in response to Kevin Drum's posting is a thought in process. Please, if you by any chance happen upon it, accept it with that caveat.

Should you have any reason, wish or curiosity to read any of my other thoughts, you can find them at:
leesvoicecryinginthewilderness.blogspot.com.

In the meantime I recommend that you read the comments of those who espressed their thoughts before I did.

Leanderthal, Lighthouse Keeper

No comments: