Sunday, November 2, 2008

The First Brigade

Here's a piece which asks an important question or two about the reported deployment of US soldiers on American soil.

Do you wonder as I do why this has been hushed in the main stream media? Do you wonder as I do why the reported mission, crowd control, was changed after it was made public?
Do you wonder as I do why it's deployment was deemed necessary by the president who is their commander in chief, when each state has its own National Guard, under the command of the state's governor?

If any reader has more information about this topic please let me know.

I for one will breathe easier if Obama wins and there's no mention of this deployment between Nov 3 and Inauguration Day. You might call me an alarmist, but remember the high handed things Cheney/Bush have pulled since 2000.


Leanderthal, Lighthouse Keeper

No comments: