Monday, October 20, 2008

William Kristol And The Beckoning Flame

Here is this week's William Kristol column. I'm drawn to it like a moth to flame.

I write him deprecating emails, I seethe at the sight of his shit-eating grin.

I want to haul off and ignore him but I don't. My diatribes against him are thinly veiled wishes that he would disappear from the scene so he could no longer lure the unsuspecting "vulgus" into his trap.

I need help. Please advise.

If you charge for your counsel I have Medicare and Medex. If they don't cover emotional counseling, use the codes for headache, upset stomach, IBS and posterior pelvic soft tissue chronic pain when you submit your charges for reimbursement.

Seriously, I would greatly appreciate receiving comments which include your ideas for responding to Kristol. Use this week's column for analysis and comment. Tell me how you would respond.

Leanderthal, Lighthouse Keeper

No comments: